Vulnerability management is the process in which vulnerabilities in IT are
identified and the risks of these vulnerabilities are evaluated. This evaluation leads to
correcting the vulnerabilities and removing the risk or a formal risk acceptance by the
management of an organization (e.g. in case the impact of an attack would be low or the
cost of correction does not outweigh possible damages to the organization).
We'll help you find the vulnerabilities before they become a problem and assist or perform the remediation service.
- Internal and external vulnerability scanning. This can be a one-time or ongoing engagement.
- Internal and external penetration testing.
- Static code analysis assists in finding common coding flaws prior to or just after release.
- We follow OWASP best practices and assist in educating developers and IT staff.
Throughout the years we have found that even security appliances themselves can be insecure.
- We can perform a review of your current environment and apply the industry best practices.
- Device hardening is sometimes overlooked because it is either seen as overwhelming or unnecessary. Let us help you through this process to ensure you have a solid baseline.